|Fronterra Recruitment is a UK based international recruitment agency. We recruit and place quality candidates across countries spawning over 3 continents in a vast range of industries ranging from hospitality to construction and from healthcare to accountancy. We passionately strive to provide our clients with a first class recruitment service, and to serve our candidates with an honest, transparent and ultimately rewarding approach.
We do not under any circumstances charge candidates a recruitment fee.
|Our client is an award winning independent Care Home group. Their homes focus on residential care for the elderly, and also specialist homes for adults with learning disabilities (mental and/or physical disabilities).
Our client is looking for Registered Nurses with UK NMC registration.
If you do not have UK registration, we will assist you in applying for it.
Our client is one of the best employers in the UK Care industry and are looking for the best candidates. Why are they one of the best employers to work for?
1) They have their own education and training department, focused on continually training its staff to the highest possible standards
2) They are the only Independent Care Group in the UK with both an ISO:9000:2000 (quality management system) and accreditation from the HEALTH QUALITY SERVICE (HQS)
3) They have the prestigious "Investor in People" award
4) They are big enough so you have plenty of opportunities for advancement and yet not too big so that you can become lost in the organisation.
|- To be a licensed registered nurse in your home country
- A good command of the English language (spoken and written)
- Strong motivation to work in the industry
- Commitment to work for at least 1 year (and preferably more)
|- Full time contract with minimum 40 hours and overtime potential
- Accommodation provided at cost
- Gross Salary £11.00 / hour (£11.50 on weekends)
- Your monthly salary after taxes will be at least £1,400 (based on 37,5 hours)
- Work Permit is provided by Employer